Power Contactors for Switching Motors
With a wide range of power contactors for switching motors, Siemens offers contactors for different applications - up to 250 kW. In sizes S00 to S12, in addition to 3-pole standard contactors, one can opt for vacuum contactors, coupling relays for optimal interfacing with the outputs of controllers, and various different 4-pole power relays and miniature contactors for the performance range up to 4 kW.
Special Contactors for Special Applications
Single-phase 3TK5* and 3RT14* AC contactors can now be used, for example, for switching heating circuits up to 690 A. The 4-pole 3RT13 contactor is ideal for implementation in changeover circuit with isolation of neutral conductor. The contactor range also includes 3TF3* capacitor duty contactors for reactive current compensation with power capacitors.
The range also includes Hoisting duty contactors and 2 Pole DC contactor.
1. Compliance with major international standards
2. Widest range of contactors for almost all the application
3. Reliable and widely used in industry
4 Pole Contactors
4NO AC1 duty power contactors upto 140A can be used as incomer in a source change over system. 2NO+2NC AC1 duty power contactors upto 55A is suitable for changing the polarity of the hoisting gear motors and switching of two separate loads.
• High Mechanical and Electrical life
• High performance and reliability
• User friendly and safe to operate
• Facility to add on auxiliary contact blocks
• Wide range of site fittable accessories
• Suitable for both screw mounting and DIN rail
Contactors for Resistive loads
Contactor range on one hand consists of SICOP 3TF motor contactors, which can be used to switch inductive loads, e.g. according to utilization categories AC-2/AC-3 and AC-4 and also to switch resistive loads according AC-1. On the other hand, the special 3TK5/3RT14 AC-1 contactors with 3 NO main contacts offers a cost-effective alternatives for rated operating currents greater than 100 A and up to 690 A. These AC-1 contactors are especially optimized to switch loads according to utilization category AC-1.
1. Specially designed for AC-1 loads hence economical then AC-3 load contactors.
2. Can be used with almost all type of resistive loads.
3. Compliance with all major international standards.