CCA Coaxial Cables
Product Code : 0417
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure :
- Product Type :
- Coaxial Cables
- Material :
- Size :
- Color :
CCA Coaxial Cables :
- Finolex co-axial cables used for CATV networks are designed for optimum performance and value for money. The arithmetic is very simple. The cables
- offer higher bandwidth, so your customers can receive the maximum number of channels with a high level of picture and sound quality. These cables
- are uniquely designed for specialized application. This translates to more happy customers, larger cable TV networks and more profits for the cable
- operators. The cable is with central conductor of Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) which offers less weight and hence can support longer span of cables.
- Also due to the principle of skin effect, the copper cladding over the central aluminium conductor carry signal without any loss of signal quality. The
- cable is also suitable for power pass application.
WORLD-CLASS DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY:
- Nitrogen gas injected physical foam dielectric manufactured by using imported polyethylene.
- The gas injected foam is far superior to the chemical foam.
- Stringent raw material, in-process and final testing ensures consistent quality which
- guarantees reliable and long-lasting performance.
- UV and abrasion resistant outer jacket is of a special grade PVC compound in black color
- that is formulated in-house using PVC resin manufactured by Group company - Finolex Industries, Ratnagiri.
- Cable is sequentially marked along the length at every metre.
- Each length of the cable is 100% tested on an imported Hewlett Packard high frequency
- computerized Network Analyzer, for Attenuation, Impedance, and Structural Return Loss
- (SRL) up to 1 GHz.
- Complete manufacturing of cable is done in-house on ultra-modern imported machinery.
A/6, Plot No.74, Shree Ganesh Complex, Behind Gupta Compound, Gundavli Village, Dapode Road, Mankoli Naka, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, 421305, India